Information on the Site is provided by Yuulo and users of the Site for no charge and for general information purposes only. Tips and predictions of winners/losers and outcomes of races, sporting events, awards, national and international events, elections, reality or entertainment programmes or natural events are fundamentally speculative. The accuracy of any Tips or predictions on the Site should not be relied upon by you financially and should only be used to inform your own independent decisions. You assume the entire risk and you enjoy the entire benefit of the results, performance and outcomes of all Tips and other information obtained from the Site.
- “Product” means any third party product or service;”Service” means any service currently provided by or on behalf of Yuulo and any and all new services provided in the future;
- “Site” means the website currently operated by Yuulo and any other website(s) operated by or on behalf of any of Yuulo now or in the future and includes all e mail services, forums and chat rooms;”Tips” means suggestions and predictions of particular winners/losers or likely outcomes;”User Content” means content that you submit or otherwise make publicly available on or through the Site or any forum or chat room;”we”, “us” or “our” means or refers to The Yuulo Organisation Limited;
- “you” and “your” means any person who accesses and uses the Site.
2. Our Site
We provide an independent online service which enables you to receive and exchange free Tips, news, information and entertainment in respect of horse racing, other sports, national and international events, elections, awards, popular television programmes, films and natural events.
a. The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use as a private individual if you are aged over 18. Access to and use of the Sites other than for your personal and non-commercial purposes and by persons aged under 18 is strictly prohibited.
b. You are not permitted to use the Site:
- in any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner;
- to harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person, or in a way that invades another person’s privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us;
- to create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend another person’s records;
- to tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of the Site;
- in a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems;
- with any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other “screen scraping” software, process, program or system;
- to collect email addresses or other contact information of others for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- to promote or encourage illegal activity;
- to do anything that is unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, harassing, libellous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to do anything which violates the rights of others (such as rights of privacy);
- to impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself;
- to upload, post, transmit, distribute, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any personal information of any other person including names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses;
- to upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any information, material, data or content that infringes any patent, trade mark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- to send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’ or any other form of such solicitation; or
- to post links to alternative community groups or forums.
c. The Site is primarily intended for use only by users who are located in the United Kingdom. We make no warranty or representation that any Service we provide is available or otherwise appropriate for use outside of the United Kingdom. If you choose to use the Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
d. You may operate a link to the Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to the Site in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to the Site immediately and at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time
a. The trade marks, service marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site and in the information, content, material or data that we display on the Site and on any forum belong exclusively to us and all such rights are reserved to us.
b. You may print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the Site un-modified and for your own temporary personal and non-commercial use but it may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent; images displayed on the Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner(s); and it may not be excerpted, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our prior written consent.
c. You will retain ownership of any User Content but you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free and unlimited licence to use such User Content in any manner and for any purpose we choose in our absolute discretion.
3. Your responsibilities
c. You must take all reasonable precautions (including using appropriate virus checking software) to ensure that any information, content, material or data you provide (including User Content) is free from viruses and anything else which may have a harmful effect on any part of the Site or the websites of third parties or any other technology.
d. If you create any usernames and passwords when using the Site they must be kept confidential by you and must not be shared with anyone. If you do disclose to anyone your username, password and/or other identification information, you are solely responsible for all activities undertaken on the Site using your username, password and/or other identification information..
e. Any Products offered to you are not provided by us but by third parties over whom we do not have control. You should always check the suitability, adequacy and appropriateness of the Product that is of interest to you. Your obtaining of any Products will be subject to the providers’ own terms and conditions (which will be different from ours) and it is very important before you commit to buy any Product that you carefully read the accompanying terms and conditions.
4. Our Responsibilities
Accuracy of the Site
a. We aim to ensure that the material on the Site (excluding, if applicable, any User Content) is accurate. We also try to correct any errors or omissions as soon as we can after being notified of them. However, we are not able to guarantee that the material on the Site is accurate and free from errors or omissions at all times. We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on the Site at any time and without notice.
b.. Information on the Site is provided by Yuulo and users of the Site for no charge and for general information purposes only. Tips and predictions of winners/losers and outcomes of races, sporting events, awards, national or international events, elections, reality or entertainment programmes or natural events are fundamentally speculative. The accuracy of any Tips or predictions on the Site should not be relied upon by you financially and should only be used to inform your own independent decisions. You assume the entire risk and you enjoy the entire benefit of the results, performance and outcomes of all Tips and other information obtained from the Site.
c. Nothing on the Site is financial or investment advice.
d. Any links to third party websites on our Site or in our emails are provided for your interest and convenience only. These websites are owned and operated by third parties over whom we do not have control. We do not endorse, recommend or accept responsibility for such third parties, their products or services, their websites or for any information, opinions or views given or advice provided by such third parties (whether on their websites or otherwise).
Access to the Site
We aim to provide uninterrupted access to the Site but we give no warranty on this. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Site at any time.
Exclusions of our liability
a. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud.
b. Subject to the paragraph immediately above, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may incur:
- in connection with the accuracy of the content displayed on our Site or on any other website that you may access via our Site;
- for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with any Product;
- for any losses or damage which are indirect or were not foreseeable by us when you accessed or used the Site;
- arising from an inability to access the Site or from any use of the Site where such losses or damages are caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including as a result of the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet.
c. We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
a. We aim to provide you with a quality service but if you are unhappy with anything please contact us and we will investigate any genuine issue(s) you have raised with us and aim to resolve it within a reasonable time.
b. If you are unhappy with any Product you have obtained from a third party or have any complaint regarding any third party, you should address your complaint directly to that third party.